7635papa

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 3


Day 3, August 5        
Practiced joint devotional and prayer time with Kay after coffee on the porch swing at sunrise.  Stillspeaking’s Tony Robinson suggested that transformation was more important than tweaking.  I’m looking for new life, not just some improvements in my existing life!

We turned on the TV for the first time to watch the CBS Morning news at 8 am.  Then turned it off.  I’d like to get where turning on the TV is not automatic but because there is something specific and a good use of my time that I want to watch.  Sorry Seinfeld, I’ve seen all the episodes.  Still like you, but I’m done.

Finished reading The Podcasting Church.  Podcasts are a good fit for Internet connections and not just for sermon!  Started reading The Next Story, Live and Faith After the Digital Explosion.

DB says that morning prayer is decisive.  That is when Kay and I will prayer together.  It orders the day.  And a review in the evening confirms the blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home